Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Birthday girl, flower girl, and slimming girls

Reason to be cheerful number one...





A silly birthday card for my niece.



























Reason to be cheerful number two...

I am a flower girl - they always cheer me!

























Reason to be cheerful number three...





The Wednesday weigh in - another lb lost - total 8lb thus far, some new friends made and we survived the exercise part of the class!





Happy Wednesday.


L.x.





Ps I am not overweight merely underheight - lol!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Congratulations on the weight loss, Lynn! I saw a cute thing the other day. "I finally figured out why I'm gaining weight." "My shampoos says that it adds extra volume!" LOL!!!

Elizabethd said...

Wow, well done!
Your flowers are so pretty and I can imagine that they cheered up your day.