Friday, 17 June 2011

Reasons to be cheerful number one...


One of my husband's friends and client is a local Alpaca farmer.

I love the days Steve visits his farm; he comes home windswept & smiley with Alpaca tales.





Reasons to be cheerful number two...

A husband who "was just passing by" at lunch time on the way to clients and popped in with a picnic lunch and flowers and a bottle of wine for us to enjoy in the evening after work.

Reasons to be cheerful number three....





I sat sipping wine in the rose scented gazebo (oh dear there seems to be a wine theme going on here!!!!) with a warm sun on my back watching the garden and the birds, the tea was cooking and my jobs were done for the day and I just thought that I have stopped doing nice stuff like this.




There are lots of nice things to do each day, in between all the usual jobs and things and I seem to have stopped. And I didn't feel regret or sad or anything but just glad to sit there thinking of all the opportunities open to me. I shall make a list, I think, of all the nice little pick-me-up things I can do in the snatches of time we have each day.




L.x.




Shrug off the restraints that you have allowed others to place upon you.




You are limitless.




There is nothing you can not achieve.




Clearwater.



























3 comments:

♥ Tina said...

lovely post, made me feel all relaxed and summery! And what a great quote too, loved it! xx

Pom Pom said...

How nice! Steve's a star, isn't he? You are, too! You really look closely at life, seeing all the mysterious and generous gifts given. Our Jeff's in the kitchen now, listening to Spanish music while he makes gazpacho. Life is good.

bellaboo said...

Hi Lynn,
Thanks for the tip re the crochet hook.Loved the quote too.Hope you are staying dry on this rainy weekend! :0)