Sunday, 29 May 2011

Reasons to be cheerful number one ....

Using the best napkins on everyday kinda days.




Reasons to be cheerful number two....

A brass band playing on an English village green. When completely out of sight in the churchyard, dancing a waltz with my husband as the brass band played and its music floated on the breeze. Giggling to a stop as we are discovered, teenagers again; well at our age recycled teenagers, anyway.




Reasons to be cheerful number three ....

Finding pigs snuffling on a woodland walk.



L.x.

3 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

Reasons to be cheerful, indeed!!
Jane x

Pom Pom said...

That's so cute! I can just see you and Steve waltzing and giggling. I love your heart!
I would be thrilled to see pigs on my walk.

Mahek said...

lovely napkins...
wish I could get them too...
Hehe....